It's that time of the year again – When Austin sees below freezing temperatures! We ask all residents to please keep an eye out for Freeze Warning signs posted an the entrance of the community over the next few months to prepare your home for the winter weather accordingly:
- DO NOT turn the heat off.
- Leave all windows CLOSED.
- If you plan to leave your apartment for an extended time, please set your thermostat to 60 degrees and alert the management office that you will be away.
- Let the faucets slowly drip and open cabinet doors when temperatures fall below freezing.
- If you use your fireplace, OPEN THE FLUE FIRST.
- Never leave a fire unattended. Extinguish a fire completely before going to bed.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.